[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Jun 12 08:46:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

> Actually there is a manual but in a folder that is not recognized by
> typo3.org rendering.
> You will find a PDF in the documentation folder when you download the
> extension.

I know that "Documentation" may be configured in ext_emconf.php but as
things go, we tend more and more to head to:

- /doc: for OOo version (manual.sxw)
- /Documentation: for Sphinx-based documentation

A few extension authors started to migrate their documentation to Sphinx
and use a tiny "redirect" Ooo document in /doc in order to be visible on
TER (as Sphinx is not yet supported). The documentation is then rendered
on docs.typo3.org.

A few examples (including mines):

- EXT:news
- EXT:restdoc