[TYPO3-english] hiding non translated pages

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Jun 12 08:37:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 12-6-2013 7:57, Tuğrul YAĞBASAN wrote:
> I found some examples of hiding non translated pages and when I try
> to apply on my web page I can't find the properties ( Hide page if no
> translation for current language exists ) Can anyone tell me where
> can I find that properties or any sample codes?

In TYPO3 4.5 and later you can find these options if you edit the page
properties and open the tab "Behaviour". There you'll find a section:

Language
Localization
[ ] Hide default translation of page
[ ] Hide page if no translation for current language exists

The documentation I referred to is a bit old in some areas. TYPO3 4.7
and later are UTF-8 only, so the section on "Character sets" on
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/1.0.0/view/1/2/
can be ignored.
It still explains the concepts and how translations are handled by TYPO3.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!