[TYPO3-english] hiding non translated pages

Tuğrul YAĞBASAN tugrul.yagbasan at giresun.edu.tr
Wed Jun 12 07:57:26 CEST 2013

Hi,
I read all of this but my typo3 config doesn't have some properties or I can't find where it is :)
I found some examples of hiding non translated pages and when I try to apply on my web page I can't find the properties ( Hide page if no translation for current language exists ) Can anyone tell me where can I find that properties or any sample codes?
Here is the document which I read "http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/1.0.0/view/1/2/"