[TYPO3-english] flexforms addPiFlexFormValue() is ignored

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Jun 11 15:23:57 CEST 2013

On 11-06-13 15:05, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Sorry, but which version of TYPO3 are you using?

6.1.1

> When you have 6.2-dev,
> you have a compatibility file named LegacyClassesForIde.php which is
> automatically loaded and lets you still use old Tx_Extbase_* as you
> would with older versions (4.x). It's a compatibility class of course,
> and you should use the new naming but at least code snippets you find on
> the web should mostly still run as this.

Well that is exactly the problem: code snippets that will "mostly" work.
When converting to a new way you need code snippets that work, because
it's hard to debug the code snippets if you are new to something.

> And with an IDE it's then quite easy to replace those calls with newer name.

Yeah but it just doesn't make any sense to me to use outdated code when
trying to update an old extension.

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair