[TYPO3-english] problem with naw_securedl

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 23:31:52 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM, <jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca>wrote:

> Greetings Horace,
>
> naw_sercuredl does restrict access to files (with proper apache configs)
> to authentifacted users only, be it front end users or back end users.

yes, i know. but i can download the files even if i am not logged into the
frontend or backend.
what could be the reason for this?

i have also added an .htaccess file into the "secured" directory but i
guess this is only for preventing using the direct link to the file. i has
nothing to do with the naw_securedl links?

cheers,
horace