[TYPO3-english] [SOLVED] Re: Re: A black day for the TYPO3 community

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 10 21:01:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 10-6-2013 14:58, Peter Proell wrote:
> 2) I stood up. I told everybody I felt uncomfortable with the clapping
> but guess that it has been more a kind of a reflex and a kind of an
> accident. I told people how I admire a contribution to the project like
> Tolliev has done it and that this really deserves a good clapping. You
> can be sure it has been the best and loudest and longest clapping of the
> whole T3camp you can bet!!!

None of my sources mentioned that someone reacted in this way, even
after I expressed my amazement that the cheering/clapping didn't trigger
someone to respond.

I am very glad you did stand up and told them your feelings. Thank you
very much for being a responsible person and taking appropriate action.

My apologies for not having the complete information, even though I had
three sources. I'm a bit reassured about a large part of the community,
but I still can't imagine clapping for something I didn't hear or
understand just because my neighbour started clapping.

Anyway, Peter, thanks for clarifying the situation and for standing up.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!