[TYPO3-english] extbase controller change between actions

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Jun 7 17:42:10 CEST 2013

On 07.06.13 17:09, Muriel le Pair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My controller contains a bunch of actions listAction(), showAction() etc.
> Why is the listAction() performed by default, and where do I set this?
> And how do I switch from one action to another?

Hi,

your Plugin settings (ext_localconf) defines the actions this plugin is
allowed to call, the first defined controller/action is the default one.
To call another action you would set the action argument for that plugin
(that is what the link.action viewhelper does).
There are also the switchableControllerActions via flexform (use
google), that way you can define the "default" action per content
element (so one plugin content could default to list and another to show).

Cheers,
Christian