[TYPO3-english] v:asset.script in fluidcontent

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:55:04 CEST 2013

Hi Federico,
thanks for the advices, but in the meanwhile, I found my way and was about
to post my findings.
What I discovered is that, against what's i understood from the
documentation (in my opinion there's a conflict between standalone and
fluid attirbutes description on fedext.net, can you give a check too?), if
you set a v:asset as standalone it does not get parsed by fluid no matter
how you set other parameters.

Another thing that I discovered is that if i try to pass to fluid a
javascript like this (tried with a file passed through path attr):

$('#jquery_something').method({
arg: {fluid_arg_to_parse},
arg2: value2
});

fluid refuses to parse it,but this other example goes without problems:

var arg_value = {fluid_arg_to_parse};
$('#jquery_something').method({
arg: arg_value,
arg2: value2