[TYPO3-english] Is it possible to set a default category in "News System" (ext:news) ?

Christian Richter christian.richter at camelcaseweb.com
Thu Jun 6 18:28:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks for the response!

Georgs advice sounds like a scalable solution, which could come in handy for several things.

Nonetheless, in the case of EXT:news I have problems "predefining" the category values like:

TCAdefaults.tx_news_domain_model_news.categories = 1,2,3,4
because tx_news_domain_model_news.categories seems to be an item-counter where I thought it to be a comma-seperated list and I don't know where to set my default category id's.

Christian