[TYPO3-english] v:asset.script in fluidcontent

Federico Bernardin typo3list at bernardin.it
Thu Jun 6 16:42:59 CEST 2013

Hi Nicola,
The first file is correctly rendered.
The second one has an error in my opinion. If you set fluid=1 asset viewhelper renders the content as fluid template and then execute it. In my opinion you have an error during parsing content of console.log. But what's console.log. Remember: the fluid template (rendered by console.log(arg) must be a correct HTML template, otherwise fluid raises an error.

Cheers
Federico