[TYPO3-english] Re: FRAMEWORK for TEMPLAVOILA update

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Jun 5 13:55:40 CEST 2013

Quote: jaco wrote on Thu, 30 May 2013 03:19
> I used the extension "framework for templavoila"....
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/templavoila_framework
>
> ....everything works (or can be fixed like the realURL not working anymore) -
> but the templavoila_framework which plays a mayor part in defines the site's
> templates is broken although templavoila self works fine - all the Flexible
> CE templates work
>
> templavoila_framework  as an extension injects typoscript setup as well as
> basic tv-page-templates - I was hoping that the effect of the extension can
> be replicated with clever typoscript and porting of tv-page-templates at
> least for the front-end
>
> I was hoping someone had experience in porting it over.
>
> Ron - the main developer of the framework extension might release an update
> soon

I have a site under development using TemplaVoila Framework and TYPO3 6.x. It's a private project - so therefore no links.  So if you wan't wait for Ron you can mail me for a diff of my installation or ask me any question. As I remember (there are some weeks since I did the jobb) it wasn't many changes I had to do. The site was deleloped in TYPO3 4.7.x and then converted to 6.x.

I have also done a test upgrade from 4.5.x to 6.0.4 on an other website - where we dropped the upgrade at this time - but not because of TV and TV Framework, the real problem was DAM and some other extensions. I have a complete written upgrade log from that prosjekt.

I'm also going to do a 4.7 to 6.1 upgrade test on a TV Framework site this week or the beginning og next week.