[TYPO3-english] Markers for wp_tt_products_rate

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Jun 5 11:30:51 CEST 2013

Good morrning list,

I have tt_products running w/o probs on a TYPO3 installation and want to
add a rating feature using above mentioned extension
wp_tt_products_rate. That's what the extension is made for...

Just following the procedure in the manual, I installed the extension
and modified the HTML template for my tt_products, using the markers
just as it should be:

1. in Section ###ITEM_SINGLE_DISPLAY### add Marker: ###RATINGS### for
displaying Ratings on Product Page

And of course adapted the TS  - adhering to the manual exactly. However:
in single view ###RATINGS### (the marker) is displayed... it doesn't get
replaced. Does anyone know the problem or has already solved it?

Cheers and thanks in advance for any help,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is a fact that fish will not live where the water is too clear. But if there is duckweed or something, the fish will hide under its shadow and thrive. [...] This fact should be understood with regard to people's conduct."
(Hagakure)