[TYPO3-english] fluidcontent_bootstrap based extension: mandatory fields problem

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:31:39 CEST 2013

Ciao Federico,
you are right and I realized I forgot to mention it.
The mandatory warning in on the first field of every sheet (if any).

The matter is that however I set the fields the situation does not change,
i even tried to copy&paste a configuration section from another fce but
situation remains the same.

I tried to remove that field too but was and is not pointing out that field
as mandatory (what makes me puzzled is that yesterday that fce was working
flawlessly)... I tihnk i'm going nuts :-) !

Thanks for help,

*Nicola Cerchiari*