[TYPO3-english] fluidcontent_bootstrap based extension: mandatory fields problem

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:36:25 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,
I just started to develop some new FCEs on a TYPO3 6.1.1 basing my work on
fluidpages, fluidcontent and fluidcontent_bootstrap.

Everything was going fine until I started developing my third FCE: "all of
a sudden" anytime I try to insert in a page one of my FCEs TYPO3 backend is
complaing about some mandatory field not filled in, but I did not set any
specification about this in my flexforms.

I tried any configuration that came to my mind reading through
fedext.netbut nothing seems to work.
This is an example of one of my flexform configuration block:

<f:section name="Configuration">
<flux:flexform wizardTab="XXX" id="XXX"
icon="{v:extension.path.resources(path: 'Icons/icon-XXX.png')}">
<flux:flexform.field.input name="title" label="Block Title"/>
<flux:flexform.field.input name="link" label="Block link">
<flux:flexform.field.wizard.link activeTab="url"/>
</flux:flexform.field.input>
<flux:flexform.field.file name="image" label="Image" required="1"
validate="trim" size="1" minItems="1" maxItems="1" showThumbs="1"
internalType="file" allowed="jpg,png,gif"/>
</flux:flexform>
</f:section>

Has anyone any idea on why this is happening? Just ot give oyu a further
datail the flexform posted here was working without problems till yesterday
and I did not work on this one but on another but even removing any trace
of the last one from my extension didn't solve the problem.

What am I so blind not to see?

Thanks in advance
--
*Nicola Cerchiari*