[TYPO3-english] How to create relations to tt_content in extension

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Jun 1 22:10:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for way to have several tt_content elements inside extension
item to display on a detail page.

I have tried to create inline relation, but everytime I created a
content, it was also inserted into TV page, which I don't want.

Moreover, I didn't manage to render FCEs (e.g. I have FCE with 2 columns).

I also added "Add wizard" to content elements field in the FCE and when
I saved new content, I got error "Extra content at the end of the
document". The content was inserted into the field, but also into the
page as standalone content.

Is there a supported way to do this?

Thanks

Jan