[TYPO3-english] Adding file to FAL in TYPO3 6.0

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Jun 1 14:33:51 CEST 2013

Hi François,

documenting is always hard, i do my best to document all i do :D
Especially writing complex extension leads into complex docs :D

Thanks for keeping an eye on the docs
Kay

Am 31.05.13 19:06, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi Kay,
>
>> it was not ment as a joke at all!!!
>> ->  But i point everyone complaning about a missing feature to the
>> according team to get some more manpower ->  please do not get me wrong.
>
> OK. Maybe I overreacted. Sorry about that. FAL documentation is quite a
> sore point I must say.
>
> Cheers

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach