[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 which Extensions will still work?

BVB Media (Bas) bvbmedia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:01:16 CEST 2013

Multishop + TYPO3 6.X is on-hold because of this issue:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44825#change-166894

While the issue has been accepted by the development team it is never resolved.

We are waiting now for six months on this fix, but nobody seems to take it up.

I know that this issue is also giving problems for other 3rd party plugins.

Bas