[TYPO3-english] Shortcut with 301 option for shortlinks

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Mon Jul 29 19:21:42 CEST 2013

Am 29.07.2013 18:04, schrieb Tobias Liegl:
> Hi David,
>
>> That this can be set within realUrl and coolUri is a clear case but it´s
>> some kindo nogo option for an editor.
>
> why is it a No-Go to do it with realurl? The editor can do it directly
> in the TYPO3 backend inside the "Info" module. A little bit hidden, but
> if you know it, it's just a few clicks - also for editors. So what's the
> exact problem you have with it?
>
> Tobi

Your post made me curious. So I installed realUrl and it looks like
realUrl does the job. As it has an extra redirect table which is missing
in coolUri.

In coolUri is the 301 behaviour directly set in urlCache table which
will get dropped on a cleaning task . . . *notsonice

Thanks for your input....

Cheers

David