[TYPO3-english] DB Integration Ext wfqbe

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Jul 29 08:53:32 CEST 2013

Hi Günter,

if you have to connect to a MS Access db, you should specify a dns
connection string like this:

*Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};Dbq=d:\\northwind.mdb;Uid=Admin;Pwd=;*

P.S. if you get a white page, check your apache error log

Regards,
--

Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

*** TYPO3 Certified Integrator *** - *** Magento Certified Developer ***