[TYPO3-english] Re: [Typo3-English] OpenSSL Error

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:31:53 CEST 2013

You mean put in "typo3conf" the file ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL?

The table "be_sessions" in the DB is empty, it doesnt have any rows...

I added to the end of "LocalConfiguration.php" this instruction but the error persists....I think the instruction is correct, the code i added is the following: $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['binSetup']='openssl=C:\\xampp\\apache\\bin\\openssl.exe';

Any other idea? It's really weird, i only copied the files from the web server to my Apache...