[TYPO3-english] Condition will not be set inside the TypoScript Object Browser

Peter Ruijter peter.ruijter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:07:16 CEST 2013

Hi List,

Within a TYPO3 5.4.27 website, where I'm currently working on, there exists
a quite number of TypoScript conditions. Some of the few pieces TypoScript
(not nested) could be switched on and off by a literal (globalVar = LIT: 1
= {$constant_to_turnSomethingOn}.

This type of condition with the correct value, can be selected within the
TypoScript Object Browser. But when I want to confirm the selection by
pushing the 'set conditions' button, then my selected condition is not kept
and there is nothing changed inside the structure of the TypoScript Object
Browser.

Is this a known issue in TYPO3 and by which is it caused?

Kind regards,

Peter Ruijter
*Peter Industries*
www.peterindustries.com