[TYPO3-english] How to view php code of a page

mario chiari ml at mariochiari.net
Sun Jul 14 18:54:24 CEST 2013

Hi

if you plan to spend some time on TYPO3, you may try to develop a toy
extension. I think that is a cool way to find your way around.
You may try either old-school pi-base way or (more abstract but easier)
modern "extbase+fluid" MVC one, or both. Give a look at Flow too.

As soon as you get just a little into TYPO3, you will able to ask the
right questions, and the TYPO3 community will help you.

you welcome
cheers
mario