[TYPO3-english] How to view php code of a page

Andrey Vasilyev andrey.vasilyev at gmx.com
Sun Jul 14 17:52:51 CEST 2013

Thank you Steffen! I kinda guessed this far already.

The thing is that extensions might be pretty big source code wise, so going though all of the control flow might be time consuming. And I was thinkig may be TYPO3 knows some how which parts of the extension's source code are used on the given page. But now I think it was a wrong assumption. It seems to me now, that TYPO3 just calls main method of the extension and all the rest depends on the parameters that are passed with the request.

Any way thank you for help!

BR,
Andrey.