[TYPO3-english] Put addresses in map

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Jul 11 16:04:04 CEST 2013

Am 11.07.2013 13:55, schrieb Miguel:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm developing a website for a community where it's necessary to
> display in a Google Map all the addresses stored in the
> database....I'm having serious troubles by doing this, i used the
> Google Maps API in my Apache (without Typo3) and it worked like a
> charm, everytime that i open the page, all the addresses in the
> database are placed in the map... But now i want to do it in the
> website with typo3 and i'm not suceeding....
>
> So my question is, what's the best way to achieve this? I tried some
> plugins, but i only can make it work if i add the addresses manually
> in the plugin, what i want to do is that everytime i open the page,
> all the addresses in a table in the database are placed in a map
> dinamically...
>
> So please, can someone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thank you for your patience
Hi Miguel,

I'm doing that using lumogooglemap - does exactly that. It takes the
addresses from a database table and shows them.

Cheers, Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"Even concerning things such as Buddhism, Buddhist sermons, and moral lessons, talking too much will bring harm."
(Hagakure)