[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 site ripper (offline browser tool)

Logan logan-cale at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:24:16 CEST 2013

Is there a 3rd-party software tool that allows you to download a copy of TYPO3 website for offline viewing?

The long story is we are migrating our current TYPO3 website to another CMS tool and host, and just in case our current host provider is uncooperative (and won't give us a backup), I would like to have a browse-able copy of the entire website on a local HDD just for the content. Is this possible? We don't have full access to the server, and have no administrative experience so we can't do the back up myself.