[TYPO3-english] LTS 4.5.x and difference between the originally...

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jul 9 16:57:32 CEST 2013

Thanks Alessandro. As Markus pointed out, this difference alert is a
core file fault, nothing really different or alarming there.
The malware I found is Plesk originated, as you mentioned also.
Everything seems to be under control now.
I use (now, didn't have to before) Sucuri Security online service. Did
the job :)
- Katja