[TYPO3-english] LTS 4.5.x and difference between the originally...

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Tue Jul 9 16:20:37 CEST 2013

Hi
you can download the packaged again; uncompress and then run
immediately the antivirus then check if there is something.

On my VPS I run clamav so the scan can't find anything so I suppose
you have a malware or other.

Check the owner of the entire core; my source is always configured
with owner as
root:root
and I unlock the owner (manually) only when I need to update some +ext
on global scope (typo3/ext).

However if you need I can run a md5sum on the files you suspected are
infected.

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo