[TYPO3-english] LTS 4.5.x and difference between the originally...

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jul 9 13:22:01 CEST 2013

Hi Georg,

Sorry, I don't understand. I explain more: I uploaded new core tar.gz
(4.5.27) and unpacked it in the server and then pointed to that with
symlinks. Now these new core files seem to have differences according to
Extension Manager.

Example, in EM I click system extension "TYPO3 CMS Frontend" and tab
"Developer Information", I get:

A difference between the originally installed version and the current
one was detected!

Modified files:
layout/class.tx_cms_layout.php
layout/res/typo3.pageModule.js
tslib/class.tslib_content.php
tslib/class.tslib_fe.php
tslib/class.tslib_menu.php
tslib/class.tslib_pagegen.php
tslib/content/class.tslib_content_content.php
tslib/content/class.tslib_content_records.php
tslib/media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php
tslib/media/scripts/tmenu_layers.php
tslib/media/scripts/xmenu_layers.diff

If I point back to 4.5.22 I get no such difference alerts. Could it be
that the core files are somehow infected in such a small time..?

- Katja