[TYPO3-english] LTS 4.5.x and difference between the originally...

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jul 9 13:08:18 CEST 2013

Hi and thanks Alessandro,

The strange thing is that the files that EM says to be different are
core files, not extensions. I now referenced to older core, I got the
difference alert away. The site is still infected though. Sucuri Malware
labs tells this: Malware entry: MW:EXPLOITKIT:BLACKHOLE1

This is not necessarily at all originated from TYPO3 vulnerability, but
the files can be infected anyway.

- Katja