[TYPO3-english] LTS 4.5.x and difference between the originally...

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Jul 9 12:36:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to detect what is wrong with my one old site (there is some
malware alert) and now I just uploaded to the server the latest core of
LTS version, 4.5.27. But when I check the files with EM, it seems almost
all the just uploaded core files have a red alert in Developer
Information tab:

"A difference between the originally installed version and the current
one was detected!"

and then a list of files that are supposed to be different.

Now what might cause this? I don't think the files are different - but
how could I check/compare the files? Manually?

Kind regards,
Katja Lampela