[TYPO3-english] felogin reports: CE type "login" has no rendering definition

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Jul 7 20:25:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 7-7-2013 19:11, Stefan Kaufmann wrote:
> I am runing TYO3 6.1 and the to-be-released responsive introduction
> package.
>
> The felogin plugin outputs the error:
> ERROR: Content Element type "login" has no rendering definition!
> in the frontend.
>
> Tried so many things but no luck.
> It must be a misconfiguration problem, but what could be misconfigured.
> I am running out of ideas.

ext_localconf.php of felogin adds a few lines to the TypoScript that
should define the rendering:

tt_content.login = COA
tt_content.login {
	10 = < lib.stdheader
	20 >
	20 = < plugin.tx_felogin_pi1
}

Maybe the cached configuration before activating felogin is still in
used. You can clear typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_core to force TYPO3 to
re-generate these files.

In the TypoScript Object Browser you should find the definition above.
In the TypoScript Analyzer you can see in which order all TypoScript is
loaded and find out if there might be something else that removes that
definition.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor