[TYPO3-english] YAG photo gallery does nt wok in IE

Christian Essl essl at incert.at
Wed Jul 3 14:32:08 CEST 2013

Your error message already describes the problem in a very specific way.
Your website does not have a valid doctype, which causes IE to render the website in "quirksmode". A sort of "fallback mode" for older non-standard-compliant websites, that uses a rendering engine similar to IE5 (which is _really_ old and I doubt that Galleria script support IE5 anymore )

More about quirksmode:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirks_mode