[TYPO3-english] Workspace & Versioning - Can't be able to publish contents

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Wed Jul 3 12:30:06 CEST 2013

Hi List,

I am using typo3 version 4.7.12 and have an issue with workspace "Ready to publish" stage.
I've an editor and he is added contents through a "draft-workspace". I was able to publish 99% of the work done, but there are few pages remaining.
In that pages, I've 5 contents to be publish. These contents are now in "Ready to publish" stage. But I can't able to publish that contents.
When I add new contents it can be able to push the stage from "Editing" -> "Ready to publish" -> "Publish".

But in that 5 existing content elements, I can push from "Editing" -> "Ready to publish" only.
When I try to publish these contents, no process is going on and all these 5 have no state change.
Anybody know why its happened ? Is it a mistake of that content element or any change in the Database ?

Please help me, Thanks & Regards,
Arun Chandran,
PIT Solutions Pvt Ltd.