[TYPO3-english] Generate GMenu with Typo3 6.1

David Gurk dgurk at medienwerft.de
Wed Jul 3 10:58:01 CEST 2013

Hi Indira,

I testet it with the following code:

http://pastebin.com/VwcShUKV

lib.navMain = HMENU
lib.navMain {
    wrap = <ul style="background-color: black;">|</ul>
    special = directory
    special.value = 1
    1 = GMENU
    1 {
	NO = 1
	NO {
	    ATagParams = class=""
	    XY = 100,100

	    5 = IMAGE
	    5.file {
		import = uploads/media/
		import.data = levelmedia:-1, slide
		// without "import."
		treatIdAsReference = 1
		import.listNum = 0
	    }
	    // Just to see something
	    10 = TEXT
	    10 {
		text.field = title
		fontColor = #000000
		align = center
		offset = 0,18
	    }
	}
    }
}

The only problem is, that this media image is only shown in my system, if I am on the same page, where the image is added. In other word: it will display the media image from the active page in each navigation image.