[TYPO3-english] A Poject Management model for creating Websites?

Allan Larsen alns86 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:53:23 CEST 2013

Hello there,

I am in the process of designing a Project Management model that can aid in the development of company websites through the use of of this awesome CMS. The model is the primary product of my thesis and I would be immensly grateful if some of you knowledgeable individuals would take 5 minutes out of your day to answer some simple questions.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CMSWebdesign2013

Sincerely, humbly and with kind regards
Allan

P.S. If you would like access to the findings, please do not hesitate to contact me :).