[TYPO3-english] Issue with adjusting height of the main div

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Mon Jul 1 19:51:26 CEST 2013

Hi Gabriel,

I have installed Firebug and Webdeveloper extension. If you show the
Block elements or outline the div you will find the element which
disturbs the layout.

The shifting down happens when the #mitte has not enough space. Maybe
working with relative or absolute width for the three columns might
solve the issue.