[TYPO3-english] Cache going wild?

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Mon Jul 1 17:49:11 CEST 2013

Hi David!

Thanks for your hints! I will check that. What irritates me: Why did it work before? I did not
change page-settings etc. since the transfer.

The thing is: There are absolutly no differences between the systems. It is the same hoster with the
same server environment (on software side). The hardware is just more powerful.

Greets,

Paul Garais

*Paul Garais*

eulenblick e.K.