[TYPO3-english] Issue with adjusting height of the main div

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Mon Jul 1 13:12:38 CEST 2013

Sorry, my answer was not going to the list.

The code belongs to css styled content. I would rather not mess around
with that, because that is the basic layout definition of typo3. With
the right definitions of the your css it should work.

In Dreamweaver the textpic-clear only clears the textpic-left as it should.

But in FF21, Chrome27 and IE10 the same effect.

I I add float:left to the middle column the effect is gone.
#mitte {
   width: auto;
   min-height:500px;
   margin: 0 230px;
   margin-top: 0px;
   padding-left: 15px;
   padding-right: 5px;
   background-color: #F0F0F0;
   float:left;
}

Before the middle column stretches to the left with the margin 230px. So
it has to flow round the menu as well.

Hope that helps

Herbert

----
Hi Herbert,

Thanks for the info, however I did not insert the code.

Could you tell me where/how could I fix this?

Bests

---
Dear Gabriel,

Your problem has nothing to do with Typo3. It is the code of the html
which is not really according to the latest technology.

/* Clearer */
         DIV.csc-textpic-clear { clear: both; }

This element is always below the Menu.

maybe this helps for the further search.

Herbert