[TYPO3-english] Re: Issue with adjusting height of the main div

Gabriel Marchesan Almeida gabrielmarchesan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:42:45 CEST 2013

Hi Peter, thanks for your help.

The issue has been raised in this message.

Dear All,

First of all I apologize for the question, but I am pretty new on typo3.

I have realized that the main container (div) high is depending on the menu high. If not many elements are added to the menu, no extra space is inserted into the main container. However, if the menu has a lot of elements, the main container has extra space (I have seem the high of the style in this page is too much.

I would like to make the main container just next to the section without leaving this empty space on the page.

Any help is very welcome.

You can have access to the html and css files in the previous post in this topic.

Best Regards
Gabriel.