[TYPO3-english] Please help - blank screen

Peder Høy Kristensen phisk at phisk.dk
Wed Jan 30 20:46:04 CET 2013

I have no acces to the log files, but the two domains are hosted on the
same server, so I guess the settings are identical. Something else must be
wrong. Where are the temp files placed now. In the 4.7 version and earlier
it often was useful to delete temp files in the typo3conf folder. Where
are those files now?

Peder, Denmark