[TYPO3-english] Re: Backend speed performance 4.3.5 vs 6.0.1

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:39:07 CET 2013

Thanks!

While I agree with you on all points, I just cannot justify the fact that an old version can work better than a newer one, even if we take into account all facts being features & bugfixes.
While developing something new, I would personally put security on the first place and performance right after it.

Its hard to report this as a bug, I would just like the CORE team, or who is involved to notice this and maybe take it into consideration.