[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.0.1

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Jan 30 15:30:50 CET 2013

Hi,

On 30-1-2013 14:36, BVB Media (Bas van Beek) wrote:
> Is this version supporting USER_INT object on page.headerData? Cause
> in V6.0 and development version V6.1 this was not functioning
> anymore. See Forge:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44825#change-149038

The issue doesn't have the status "Resolved". Unless it was changed for
a different issue I don't think that USER_INT in headerData will work in
6.0.1.

In 6.0 the pageRenderer object can be used by a USER_INT object to add
JS, CSS, headerData, footerData etc. to the page. Maybe that is a nicer
solution for you?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member