[TYPO3-english] Backend speed performance 4.3.5 vs 6.0.1

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:44:15 CET 2013

Hello!
I'd like to know how come a request via the LIST module (For example - Page module is the same or worse) in TYPO 6.0.1 on a simple page takes 3 times the time it takes in the obsolete version 4.3.5.

For example: Here are the results with list module on a page with same nr. or elements:

4.3.5 : 348 milliseconds
6.0.1:  923 milliseconds

The difference is huge.

Pardon my ignorance here however this kind of blows my mind how the top notch version can be worse than what we had years ago.

Thanks.