[TYPO3-english] What can clear cache automaticly ?

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:47:28 CET 2013

No the cache isn`t disabled cause site is normaly rendered from cache. But
when you clear the cache there is flood of inserts to cf_* tables. Funny
thing that cache that is speeding my site can totaly crush it

Thats why I want more control in clearing it and I want to disable auto
clearing

I'll check this ext

tel: 502-054-334
gg: 5564051