[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Extension Repository - Future ?

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Mon Jan 28 10:44:35 CET 2013

Am 28.01.2013 10:22, schrieb Tomas Norre Mikkelsen:
> On 01/28/2013 09:27 AM, Kay Strobach wrote:
>> We should take the following Issues into account:
>>
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44851
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44852
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44853
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44854
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44855
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44856
>
> What to do if I want the idea starting this tread discussed ? The idea
> of Extension-store?

IMHO there´s nothing to discuss. Most things you have mentioned are
considered in these issues.

Things that are not - feel free to add the ideas. If you get several +1
or something like that for a particular idea here in the mailinglist,
put it to the forge ->
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-t3o-relaunch-week/issues?query_id=305
in the category [FOR] TER

greets