[TYPO3-english] Install from t3d => Field missing in database

Marco Behnke marco.behnke at innogames.de
Fri Jan 25 13:06:02 CET 2013

Am 25.01.2013 12:54, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Hi Marco Behnke,
>
> Marco Behnke wrote:
>
>> Anybody here, who can point me in the right direction?
>
> Did you do a DB compare in the install tool?

Yes, tried that.

I experimented this morning after sending the mail and found one curious
thing.

I just opened every content element in list view and saved the "Template
Object" column. After that the complete page was up and running.

A bit of deeper investigation into google revaled, that it might be
possible that the error "Field missing in database" is due to the fact
that a tt_content element was saved where the imported field was missing
in the data.

Since everything is working now and some tt_content elements have images
that work, every thing is fine.

But strange.

--

Marco Behnke
Software Developer Grepolis

InnoGames GmbH
Harburger Schloßstraße 28 (Channel 4) - 21079 Hamburg - Germany
Tel +49 40 7889335-0

Managing Directors: Hendrik Klindworth, Eike Klindworth, Michael Zillmer
VAT-ID: DE264068907 Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 108973

http://www.innogames.commarco.behnke at innogames.de