[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Extension Repository - Future ?

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Fri Jan 25 11:54:40 CET 2013

Hey Kay,

That is great. I just got confirmation that Tomas is joining for the sprint and
I am trying to set something up with Thomas Löffler who is kinda in charge of
TER currently. I will just wait for what Thomas suggests and the get it
together. The plan for the coming code sprint is to do a combined Composer - TER
sprint. There are no details for that yet, but we will get into that at the
typo3.org maintenance meeting next week.

In the meantime thanks for your input.

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager