[TYPO3-english] Install from t3d => Field missing in database

Marco Behnke marco.behnke at innogames.de
Fri Jan 25 09:58:46 CET 2013

Hi everybody (or at least to those who read my mail),

Sorry for the possible doublepost as I already send that to the install
list as well.

I am trying to install a TYPO3 template from a t3d file. I installed all
recommend extension, but I keep getting those error messages.

I double checked the database, the fields are present?

TYPO3 4.6.0

Anybody here, who can point me in the right direction?

This is the COFFEE Template I try to install:

http://www.ibs-warburg.de/service/download.html#c733

And these are two of the error messages I get:

      [pages:21 => 21]:
TSconfig: (TSconfig)     Field missing in database
Files: (media)     Field missing in database
Keywords (,): (keywords)     Field missing in database
Abstract: (abstract)     Field missing in database
<title> Tag: (tx_seo_titletag)     Field missing in database
Canonical URL: (tx_seo_canonicaltag)     Field missing in database

      [tt_content:103 => 103]:
Images: (image)     Field missing in database
Caption: (imagecaption)     Field missing in database
Files (media)     Field missing in database
Items: (records)     Field missing in database
Startingpoint: (pages)     Field missing in database
Link: (image_link)     Field missing in database
Alternative Text: (altText)     Field missing in database
Title Text: (titleText)     Field missing in database
Long Description URL: (longdescURL)     Field missing in database
File: (multimedia)     Field missing in database
Plugin Options (pi_flexform)     Field missing in database
Content: (tx_templavoila_flex)     Field missing in database

--

Marco Behnke
Software Developer Grepolis

InnoGames GmbH
Harburger Schloßstraße 28 (Channel 4) - 21079 Hamburg - Germany
Tel +49 40 7889335-0

Managing Directors: Hendrik Klindworth, Eike Klindworth, Michael Zillmer
VAT-ID: DE264068907 Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 108973

http://www.innogames.commarco.behnke at innogames.de