[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0: Using FAL image in a flexform as an element

bigbozo bugi at joboland.de
Thu Jan 24 14:51:25 CET 2013

Hi Udo,

Udo Leimberger wrote
> 2) if I change parameters in the enabledControls section i.e. detele =>
> TRUE to delete => FALSE the paperbasket for deleting items is already in
> the rendered form. Same to hide or new.

I've debugged the whole rendering process for these beasties - what a pain
;). The flags are compared to false, but the Flexform-Value gets resolved to
(string)"FALSE", so they're in fact true. You have to leave them empty to
work. Don't know if this is to be considered bug or feature.

Udo Leimberger wrote
> 3) Maxitems - parameter seems to have no influence.

I think its maxitems - not maxItems

Hope this helps
bigbozo

PS: How do you work with this list? I don't get the grip of this
"mailinglist"-thing. I've just figured out how to answer because your
initial question got me running with FAL in flexform :)