[TYPO3-english] Call an utility on saving a model table

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Jan 24 13:45:35 CET 2013

Hi,

On 24-1-2013 13:28, Sergio wrote:
> your tip was really useful. I implemented
> "processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations" hook in my extension, and it
> really works for "new" and "update" operations, but it doesn't work
> properly on "deleting" :(

Deleting doesn't involve a datamap operation, but a cmdmap operation.
Operations like move, copy, localize, inlineLocalizeSynchronize, delete,
undelete are done inside process_cmdmap(). You could use a hook such as
processCmdmap_postProcess to do something when such an operation is
executed.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member